With all the choices in pool deck materials out there, it can be overwhelming to decide what kind of material you want your pool deck made from. We have found that there are many advantages to having a natural travertine paver pool deck.
1. Easily Repairable: The great thing about travertine pavers is they can be easily removed and replaced if one is damaged.
2. Versatility: The patterns and design possibilities are endless. You can create a custom look to suit your swimming pool area.
3. Non Slip surface: Pavers have a slip resistant surface that makes your pool area more safe.
4. Cost effective: Natural Travertine pavers are much more affordable than any mortar set cut stone, such as limestone. When compared aesthetically, the travertine paver is much more beautiful, in my opinion. You can get a custom look of stone decking, for half the cost.
5. Strength and Durability: Pool pavers can withstand the freeze-thaw conditions. With that hard freeze we had last year in Atlanta we saw a lot of decks heaving and cracking. With pavers, you eliminate that possibility
6. Stays cool: Another great advantage of using a natural travertine paver is that they stay cool even in hot conditions. This is important on a pool deck where you are usually barefoot.
These are just some of the advantages of choosing a natural stone travertine paver on your pool surround.
Leave a Comment