Here are some advantages to building a pool this fall that you may not have thought of:
- BEAT THE RUSH – By waiting until later in the year, you miss the height of the pool-building season. This allows you to have your pick of builders, as pool contractors have more availability and time to focus on your project. Plus, you will most likely be able to secure your #1 pick versus settling for a less qualified builder because your first option was unavailable and overbooked.
- COOLER TEMPERATURES – Working outside is a lot more appealing in fall weather, as compared to the harsh and humid heat we have in a typical Georgia summer. The construction team will be able to spend more time focusing on making your pool perfect as compared to thinking about how hot the working conditions are.
- LANDSCAPING – Once construction is complete, you will want to add appealing landscaping to make the backyard complete. Think about what type of weather conditions you would rather spend time tending to the tasks of planting and gardening. Planting in cooler temperatures allows you to enjoy the process of planting and choosing specifically what plants will make the best additions for your backyard.
- TIMING – Most people decide they want to add on a pool during the warmer months, around the same time they would like to begin using the pool. However, they don’t understand the time that goes into design, permitting, excavating, construction, etc. By beginning your project in the fall, we can guarantee that your pool will be ready to open by the start of swim season next year. With unexpected weather delays, clients often times end up not being able to celebrate specific holidays that they were planning to have the pool completed by. Starting your construction in the fall allows you to eliminate this timeline stress and be excited and ready to enjoy it at the beginning of the next swim season.
- YARD RECOVERY – Fall construction gives your yard time to recover over the winter before summer comes. Plus, you’ll have time to get your spring planting done, and be able to admire the entire completed project throughout the summer months while you lay beside your pool soaking up the sun.
These are just a few reasons why fall is the perfect time to begin your pool construction. We are happy to answer any questions you may have about getting started on your backyard pool project! Contact us to receive a quote and get in contact with our design team.