Sit back, relax, and put control of your backyard oasis in the palm of your hand. With swimming pool automation today there are a myriad of possibilities. You can adjust the spa temperature, control the light settings, adjust the filtration schedule, create a schedule for your automatic cleaner, and much more all with the touch of a button. You can control up to 32 different functions with the Jandy Aqualink system. But I will head a warning, once you have this feature, there is no turning back. Here are just a few of the options available:
1. Remote control: Control your pool with the touch of a button from anywhere in your backyard.
2. Automated Filtration: No more going over to the equipment to turn on the filter. With automation, the filter system runs on a schedule.
3. Equipment Protection: When temperatures drop below 34 degrees, your system automatically goes into freeze protect; saving your system from costly repairs or replacement. With heater cool down your equipment is protected as well.
4. Pool and Spa Lighting: Create the perfect mood with the touch of a button.
5. Landscape Lighting: Imagine the perfect outdoor setting, uplit perfectly for all to enjoy.
6. Whole home automation: With advanced systems, you can tie the automation in with youyr whole home automation
7. Control from your mobile phone: With advanced systems, you can control or program our system from your mobile phone.
8. Use your computer: With advanced systems, you can control and program your system from your computer.
9. Water Features: With the touch of a button, you can allow your water features to sooth you with the relaxing sounds.
10. Spa Side Remote: Allows you to enjoy the spa without having to get out to adjust the temperature, jets, lights, or blower.
Swimming Pool Automation can make pool ownership a very enjoyable experience. Our swimming pool at our home is equipped with the Jandy Aqualink and spa side remote. I can’t imagine owning a swimming pool without it. Like I said earlier, once you have it, there is no turning back.
Do you have experience with pool automation? Tell us about it. As always, we at Watercolors Custom Pools, would love to hear about your experiences with swimming pools.