Yes, Autumn and Winter are a great time to build a pool. Why you ask? Here are just a few of the reasons we believe NOW is the time to build your dream swimming pool:
1. You can have your pick of the best pool builder in your area. In the summer months, pool contractors are much busier and you sometimes have to wait up to 3 months before they can start your project. This means, if you delay and wait until spring, you may be tempted to go with the less qualified builder; which can end up being a costly mistake!
2. Often times because of the sudden slow down in work, pool contractors will offer discounts to lure potential customers. Check with your local pool builder to see if they offer any such discounts. But, as always, buyer beware. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Don’t go with a contractor based on price alone. And remember, Always ask for a list of references.
3. You’ll be ready when the 2011 swim season starts, which is usually April in Georgia. Yes that’s right. You’ll be swimming in your new pool and your friends that wanted to wait until Spring, will be looking at a giant hole in their backyard. You’ll be guaranteed a full swim season come next Spring.
4. Pool Builders can give you more personalized service. In the warmer months, when pool builders are busiest, they may not be able to give your project as much attention to detail as you would like.
5. When Spring arrives, you can do your landscaping without the pool construction crews in your yard. That way, your project will be complete and beautiful for all your summer parties!
If you found this information helpful, please link to it.
Leave a Comment