Today’s pool buyer isn’t like those of yesteryear. They demand high tech products to make pool care a breeze. We have composed a list of the top features consumers look for in a swimming pool today:
1. Fiber optic or LED lighting: Energy saving and ability to change colors with the touch of a button or automatically change with a set program.
2. Pebble interior or Color Quartz interior: more durable and not subject to modeling like regular marcite pool plaster.
3. Salt Chlorine Generator: Up front cost is high, but they are more economical overall. The salt water passes through a cell that basically electrocutes it and turns it into chlorine, sanitizing the pool.
4. Automatic pool cleaner: gone are the days when people manually vacuum there swimming pool. Customers today demand an automatic pool cleaner.
5. Handheld remotes that operate the pool: You can perform many functions with these devices such as, turning the lights on, heating the pool, turning on the spa spillway, and turning the filter on and off. They can control an unlimited number of operations.
We have found that consumers today are asking for all of these options on there Atlanta swimming pool project. Today’s customers are a lot more educated than in years past because of the overabundance of information that can be found on the internet. They tend to educate themselves on what they are buying and they come to us requesting these times.
If you can think of anything else that we should add to the list, please feel free to post it in the comments section.